Saturday, February 17, 2007

Forex Broker Reviews

This is my new site, which I have made for the forex community. I am hoping that forex broker reviews is successful. What's needed is for people to write a review of their forex broker or brokers that they have used. This should turn into quite a good resource though it is quite hard for people to write a review it seems since there are not that many.

Anyway, I will keep letting people know about forex broker reviews and maybe soon there will be a large amount of reviews for the benefit of the forex community, like there are on forex bastards

However I will be closely reviewing all the submitted reviews to make sure that they are dispassionately written, but it is quite hard since money gets people all worked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home